< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Update

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Update

Last week for Biology-that makes me happy. I still have 3 online classes until June though. I've been overwhelmed by the work load lately.
I just haven't been myself for a long time now and I am running out of solutions. It seems I've tried everything and nothing is doing the trick.
Something great happened last night: My dad asked me to play him a song. When I finished, he was crying and told me that I was "so talented." This is a huge thing if you know our relationship (or lack of one). I hope it stays good.
I feel like it's time for a change--big time. I'm starting by shaving my hair so it's much shorter. Then I'm going to repaint my room and maybe move the furniture around in there. I thought about getting my ear pierced, but I dunno. Well just see what else changes in the next couple months.
Song of the Day: "Pilgrim" by Enya on "A Day Without Rain" CD.
SB