< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Been sick

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Been sick

Hey everyone,
I've been sick with something pretty nasty. Feels like migraines but I guess a bug is going around that gives you awful headaches and dizziness. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I'm starting to feel a bit better after 6 days of this.
The kittens are doing great. One has opened its eyes and the other has them part open. They are getting stronger and more active all the time. I have to spoil my 'main' cat cuz he's gotten jealous.
I've got 2 weeks of online classes left until I have a much needed break. I think I'm only going to take 1 summer class now...not sure. I just really need time to think and relax and get hours in at work. I'll be cleaning the old toilet bowl and vacuuming the carpet tonight at the office and looks like I'll be filling in for someone at MPV in a week or so.

Things to do (in theory) this summer:
Paint room
Paint house
Get headliner in car replaced
Get new shocks
Teach vacation bible school (K-1)
Work at 2 main jobs
Buy computer with burner and music software
Record 1st actual CD

Gotta go...I have to do homework, take out the trash, and mow the lawn (again).
Song of the Day: "Something's Missing" by John Mayer on the "Heavier Things" CD.
Much love,
SB