Goings on
Hey guys,
Had supper at my sister's house tonight, which is a first. My parents and grandma were there too. Grams goes home Sunday I guess. It has been good to have her out here but she can bring up silly things to argue about that get everyone going.
The kittens are now 6 days old and they look great. The darker one is fluffy I hold it a bunch. Both are good at whining and today one hissed and the other copied! They kept echoing each other's hisses until one started growling! They are pretty active for animals that don't even have open eyes yet.
I am pissed at MMC (like always, I know) because I sent them money and a transcript request to be sent to CU. I was told it would be sent in 2 days and it's been 4 weeks and CU still doesn't have anything. I hate those lying, money hungry, filthy, back-stabbing, double-faced, ass-munching bastards! They DO NOT want to have to deal with me...they better just send the papers now.
I have been doing my essay, biography of an author, soc. questions, poetry, soc. interview, reading of a novel each week, and more. I can't wait until I'm done with these classes! Three weeks left. I'm debating my summer courses now. I don't know if one will transfer to CU so it may be worth nothing and I'm not sure I want to hassle with the other.
Got to get back to homework or I'll never get things in on time (oh wait, I haven't been anyway).
Song of the Day: "The Portrait" by James Horner on the "Back to Titanic" soundtrack. Beautiful solo piano piece. If you are a history or Titanic fan, check out James Cameron's "Ghosts of the Abyss" which is now on DVD. This started as a 3-D IMAX production from the director of "Titanic" and the Disney company and is right up my alley. Of course, I was Titanic-obsessed for a period of a few years there.
Love y'all,
Steve











<< Home