Whoa-Blogger changed!
Hey all, looks like Blogger has new colors, layouts, and features...cool beans! I can now actually use bold and italic and such (I have actually been upset that I couldn't use these before). I may change colors of this blog sometime, but I feel alright with it now. No one posted comments to my last two blogs and I'm gonna hunt some people down! You can go back and post if ya want-I check a few blogs back each time I'm on to see if anyone posted to an older one.
I see that everyone (but me) is out of school for now...congrats to you, sucks to be me. I have one month (actually less) and I'll be done for a few weeks.
My Grams is out from Iowa and I've enjoyed her company. Mother's Day was bad for me because I had medicine reactions/anxiety/alergies, but it was wonderful to have my sisters, mom, and grandmother all together in Lincoln to have a picnic in my sister's backyard (which is amazing). I played Ghost Recon to pass the time--great game--takes out stress.
We also had a Mother's Day miracle with a stray cat I have claimed as my own. Honey, as I call her, has been quite plump for the past couple months and a while back I was able to feel kicks from kittens inside. At 11:30 or so the night before Mother's Day I saw a sac coming out of Honey so I put her in a box my dad and I made for her delivery. She went in and stayed in and hasn't wondered about since. At 4:30 am on Mother's Day Honey began delivering her first kitten--a striped tiger (now I know which stray is the daddy!). Unfortunately, it took until around 5:15 to birth the kitten and it didn't survive. The second one is just like Honey and will surely be a Himalayan. The third was black and white and died quickly. The fourth and final is alive and well and is black with brown stripes. I was in the garage for several hours (hence the crappy feelings on Mother's Day) helping relax Honey and get the kittens taken care of. By 8:30 or so all the kittens were cleaned up and the labor was over---poor cat, she has been through a bunch!
As you can tell, I love life and I love animals, especially cats. This was my first experience watching a live birth and that's why I wanted so badly to stay up (which I did). The coffee and cappucino that morning didn't do me much good!
Glad you all are done with studies! Pray for me as I finish these last few weeks.
Stephen











<< Home