< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Chillin'

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Sunday, June 13, 2004

Chillin'

I'm done with school and I don't have to work for a while. I actually have a break! I'm going to do some things I've wanted to get done around the house (especially my room) and take up stuff for sheer pleasure. This ought to be interesting--I'm not used to actual free time.
I've been getting back into my exercise routine. It's time to tone up and look great. I've kept off the weight I made myself lose before college, which is great, but I want that rock star bod! NO LAUGHING!
I'm going through my mini-cassettes and listening to recordings of my original songs. I then write the lyrics down if I haven't done so already and try to establish some chords. Think I'm gonna send in a pack of my songs to get copywritten this summer.
This fall I will turn 21 and I'm looking back on so many missed opportunities. One thing that bugs me the most is that I've never been in a romantic relationship. I'm talented, kind, honest, and more than decent. What's wrong here? When I've been asked out I've ran the other way. When I've asked someone out, they were taken or waiting for someone specific. I feel so embarrassed that I've never known this aspect of life. The thought of a girlfriend terrifies me most of the time and I don't know how to get over that. Seeing the 'relationship' that my parents have has put a negative view in my head I think. It will be good to get back into the social scene in college. Still don't know if I've been accepted to CU cuz they have NEVER mailed me a thing. I think that's pretty damn shitty of them. They should at least say, "Have your application, thanks".
That's all for tonight.

Song of the Day: "What's Your Flava?" by Craid David. Good song to dance to---over here ladies...

Steve