< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Parody

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Monday, July 26, 2004

Parody

Ok, so I figured I'd give Weird Al a run for his money.  Disgusted with Britney Spears, I've written a parody of "Toxic" for your entertainment.

"Obnoxious"

Baby can't you hear
lip syncing?
I cannot sing
that's what your thinking
It's terrible
I'm stinking

There's no way out
I'm everywhere
I'm on MTV
in my underwear
I think I'm hot
but I'm really not

Where'd my computer go?
Without that voice I'm just a ho
(and a skanky one)

Chorus
With my tabloid life I'm such a mess
Obnoxious
Should be flipping burgers
Why do they pay for my lame CDs?
They're retarded at best
Don't they know I'm obnoxious?
So I'll whine a bit more
Don't you know I'm obnoxious?

My ticket sales
are dropping
My silicone
is popping
Slowly, think we've got a leak...

Chorus again (2x)

I should be quitting now
I'm such a filthy cow
Who should I marry now?
(Spoken) Who should I marry now?
I should be quitting now
I'm such a filthy sow
What should I lip sync now?

Thank you, thank you.  Brought to you by Steve on July 26--have a great day.