< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: aaaaaaah

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

aaaaaaah

Today I'm stressed and down.  Not only am I confused as to what to do with my life, but I keep running into roadblocks when I try to take a step forward with it.  I ordered a very nice Dell yesterday and got in on some deals that were over last night.  Today I think I'm cancelling the order due to financial reasons and a looming panic I've had since I hung up the phone from them.  I don't know what to do anymore.
One of our cats (who was pregnant) was taken this week by someone my sister knows.  That's one down.  The lady may come for one or two more which is great.
Haven't done work on the house in days due to the heat, but it's further along than it was last time I blogged.  The whole place has been power-blasted (in some cases more than once) but I still need to do it again on the north and south sides, which have serious issues.  The primer is the same color as the paint, so I have an idea of what this whole thing will look like in the end.  Should be a good change.  I have primer on three surfaces, but I have three more to go, plus the trim and accents.
Good news-doing all these tasks have buffed up my arms and I've maintained a good weight.  I'm 25 pounds lighter than I was senior year which is wonderful.
Tried to play piano today to relax and dad yelled at me, so I'm just sitting here right now.  Don't have classwork until next Monday.  La dee da.
SB