I'm so fly
Got my hair cut today--quite a bit shorter. I've just come from a Christian coffee house here in town where 2 college people performed. I spiked the hair up, got the good duds on, added some cologne, and went out for a night with people my own age. I'd do that much more but the place is only open on Friday and Saturday. As for hanging at the U, I'm still not attending yet, so it feels a bit awkward, but I do walk the campus and drive around. I've been trying to connect with some people there, but it's been hard.
In other news, I feel like my body is trying to come down with something. My head feels funny, my nose isn't quite right, I feel hot, and my stomach is upset. Say some prayers that this goes away soon...I have finals week next week and I have the back of the house to finish.
My sis is going to Iowa next week to visit Grams. She's going to bring her back here which is great since we haven't seen her since May. After she's had her fill with us my mom and I will take her back. The last time she was here the kittens were born. Now they are 4.5 months old. Arwen has decided to be my best bud and hangs out with me all the time. When I'm in bed, she jumps in--when I'm in the kitchen, she comes to see me, etc. Joey tends to hang out by himself and the mother, Honey, is her usual bipolar self.
Well, energy is drainin' and I think I'm gonna take a quick spin around town before I go home for bed.
Song of the Day: "That Particular Time" by Alanis Morissette.











<< Home