< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: September has arrived

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

September has arrived

I can't believe the month that brings the first day of autumn is here already. Should I be depressed that I didn't do a lot of the summer things I wanted to? I'm going to choose not be to be right now since I'm in a better mood than I've been in all week. Hit some really rough spots there with one major crash, but I think I'm mending.
My social life is actually looking more social, which is another good thing. Not only are my distant buddies all settled into classes and such, allowing us to stay connected via the net, but the university is starting to show me some new friends that I can hang out with. I have also been recently informed that a friend from a while back might want to get in touch with me, so that's really cool too.
I've done nothing on the house for a week or more and I don't care at all. I've been doing classes and getting myself in order. If anyone wants to complain, they can pick up a brush and I'll tell them what to do with it.
Tomorrow are the university's auditions for the musical "Jekyll and Hyde". I doubt I'll try out, but I want to be there to watch.
Yesterday "The Passion of the Christ" came out on DVD and of course I picked up a copy for myself. Now I have to find some evening with 3 hours to spare to watch it. Might help to have others watch with me...and a box of tissues. I have the original score on CD, but I want the new "Songs" CD that has music inspired by the movie with artists like Scott Stapp (formerly of Creed), Mercy Me, Third Day, and Steven Curtis Chapman.
Looks like I have a number of chores today, as well as class, so I gotta go!
Song of the Day: "Another White Dash" by Butterfly Boucher.
Have a good one,
Stephen