< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: I have company

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

I have company

Quick update for y'all. My grandma is here from Iowa so I'll be spending time with her. She brought some goodies with her, which is always a plus. Sold my books back and got more than I expected, yet still not much. I buy the new ones sometime this week. Financial aid should cover 1/2 of them. Couldn't find Arwen tonight and had everyone searching for her. Found her in the vaccuum closet--she got locked in by my mom. 2nd time that's happened. Still doing the nightly walk on the campus. The weather has been perfect for it. Our computer has stopped working properly. Now it won't let you do anything...it barely logs on. Still crossing fingers and toes for a new one. I have one set up through Dell--just waiting for Dad's OK. Please, oh please...
Song of the Day: "All at Sea" by Jamie Cullum.
See ya,
SB