No computer yet
The guy who was setting up my computer took his car into the shop today so I have no new system, which has ticked me off since I took the old one apart. In order to do my class assignments, I had to set it back up (ahh) and get going with what I could. Good news-we do have Road Runner internet installed so I'll be blazing fast with communication once that's going on the new system. He'll be here tomorrow afternoon to install it. The parts we ordered weren't in so they gave us a wireless keyboard and mouse for no extra charge as well as a better video card.
I've been painting (when it's not cold or wet) the screen door and its sections of glass. I've taped and papered the glass up and have been putting white primer on. It should be back in place soon. Not sure when the guys are putting the new gutters up. We have 2 frames back in the windows and one of those has its glass and screen put back in.
Dad went techno-crazy yesterday and bought me studio software, a piece of hardware that allows me to record live, blank CDs, blank DVDs, label makers, etc. etc.
MUCH HOMEWORK TO DO...
Steve











<< Home