< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Busy bee, busy me

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Busy bee, busy me

Today I power-washed the patio and the patio furniture. I also put the grill to the door back in. The windows and screens are all in and there is nothing left but some touch up on the tan paint (some primer seems to be showing through or something) and putting the last window in the front door. After this is done, we'll get new carpet on the steps and put the iron columns back in. We may also get a new railing for the stairs to the basement.
I'm getting all snazzy looking to go to open mic night at a coffee house tonight. I don't think I'll be singing or anything, but I want to watch. I also have my dad's office to clean. Better do the picture window before winter comes too.
I've installed the recording software as well as some other software. I still have to install the webcam--if you wanna chat live let me know--and the CD labeling software too. I have been transferring files to CDRW for my mom and showing her how you can keep stuff there in various types of files to keep it organized and hold a TON more than floppies. I'm using Nero for that.
This keyboard/mouse thing is going back. I think it may be used. The letter 'N' has worn away and there is a nick in the mouse that was there when we got it. Other letters and numbers are fading--not good. The guy who set it up is supposed to be dropping the warranties, reciepts, etc. at my dad's office so I'll check tonight.
That's all I got to say for now,
Stephen
Song of the Day: "When I Fall" by Rachel Lampa.