Quickie
Got the CD labeling software installed. Still have to set up the webcam though. Classes are going pretty good. I haven't gotten my info. that I need for next semester's registration, so I'm ticked about that. The front door is done! I also did some retouching on the south side of the house. How many of you saw the northern lights? I checked the sky Sun, Mon, and Tues and found Sun to be the best night to see them. I think I looked to late, but I still was able to see pinks and greens in the north and northeast. Raked leaves and mowed yesterday, which is good cuz it rained all day today. Very cold, gray, and wet. I've been extremely tired the last 3 days and I think it's the meds. I'm still adjusting apparently. I should hear back from my doc. tomorrow. The vacuum at my office job is busted so I have to return it in order to get my job done. These filter jobbies suck!
See ya,
Steve











<< Home