Thanksgiving Week
Happy "Let's bring the heathens some religion and give them small pox and then take their land" week! lol Joking (in part). I hope everyone gets to spend these holidays coming up with family and friends and all those they want to be around. We are still trying to figure out just what to do, but I think we're going out to eat somewhere since my sisters won't be around to eat with us.
I met with the CU music people and feel pretty good about everything. I played music off the top of my head and sang what they asked and both guys in the audition room were pleased with my skills and said that I had the talent level to be in the audition-only choirs. Since those take tours and I'm no huge fan of group tours, I'm going with the Men's Chorale for this upcoming semester. I later met with a professor that teaches some Music Theory courses and he said that I'm going to be able to join Music Theory 4. I'm doing some reviewing of the freshman year theory now so I know what the heck I'm doing when I get back into all that stuff...very technical and complicated at times. Looks like I'll be getting a B.A. in Music with a minor in Writing. I'm thinking that I'll be taking Music Theory 4, Men's Chorale, some form of history, Voice, Piano, some theology/religion, and some sort of chemistry or physics. I still have to hear from my advisor. I also want to work on campus either for the yearbook or some sort of writing job. I would also consider other campus jobs.
Still haven't gotten appointments for my eyes or my car. Procrastination is the key to life right? Oh well.
I've given my parents my Christmas list and informed them that though I need most of what is on it, the items are only suggestions, not a 'grocery list' for them to follow specifically. Sheets, loan money, shoes...real exciting. I think I have 3 people's gifts figured out. Now for the other 3...
I'm going to dye my hair soon. I'm thinking natural-looking red highlights through my natural color. I'll leave the crimson red for summer.
Comment topic: What is the last CD you bought? I think mine is Jamie Cullum and Howie Day (both bought on the same day).
Song of the Day: "I Don't Want To Be" by Gavin DeGraw. Awesome message.
Peace.











<< Home