< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: I suppose I should update

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I suppose I should update

Hello to my one reader. Where did everyone go last week? Maybe I should come up with new things to do. Nasty pics anyone? FORGET ABOUT IT! Not gonna happen. But I will try to do some creative stuff.
Dad's getting a different keyboard for the computer today cuz this one's letters are magically vanishing. I think it will still be wireless, but the only other black/silver one is expensive as heck so I might have to go with the old cords again.
Speaking of "chords" (hehe) I had a jam session at my house with a lady from church. She is a friend of my mom's and a friend of mine as well and we have performed together on multiple occasions for various events. She listened to one of my latest songs and absolutely loved it! She says she has an ear for hits and that this one definately will go places. Now I'm getting more excited about recording. If only I could figure the tech stuff out... Maybe I should actually read the manual.......naah.
Dad put up the house numbers last night and installed a thing on the screen door to make it shut. Mom repainted the front door and it looks nice. She also painted the rear garage door tan, which makes it look a lot better and not so obvious.
Things to do: get my car in for 'winterization', have eyes checked, get new glasses/lenses, find out if I can afford to have new shocks installed, register for next semester, get Christmas gifts (no rush), and audition for the music dept. at CU this Thursday. Wish me luck.

Comment topic: What is one thing you will ask for on your Christmas list? I'm gonna ask for a winter coat since I don't feel right wearing my high school letter jacket anymore, especially living in my hometown. I could also use new sheets since my dad has issues with the laundry and Chlorox and a cat put a hole through one set. Lordy.