< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Finals Week

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Finals Week

Well, as is evident in the lack of posting, everyone's in Finals Week, including me. I had an assignment to do tonight that I'm done with. I have an exam and the paper to write and I'm done, so I'm gonna get going on that tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be done by Wednesday night.
***
The above was typed at 8 or so. It is now 1 in the morning and I realized I haven't finished this. Tonight (the 12th) and tomorrow night look in the east sky between the constellations Big Dipper and Orion to see a Geminid meteor shower (named for the Gemini constellation in the middle of the shower). I saw quite a few meteors tonight going north and east and there should be more tomorrow between sunset and midnight. Pretty cool stuff! Get a warm coat and some hot chocolate and face east!
God's blessings to all of us taking finals! May Our Lady of Guadalupe (whose image is made of stars by the way) whose feast day is the 12th (when I started this post) pray for all of us and ask her merciful son, Jesus, to be with us all.
Songs of the Day: "Star in the East (Brightest and Best of the Sons of the Morning)", "Do You Hear What I Hear?", and "I Wonder as I Wander".
Much love,
Steve