Dear Journal
I'm writing this more for my own sake than anything. That's partially because I haven't had many people reading in the last couple weeks. That's cool though. Today began week 2 of CU. I went to my first class (just the classroom) and had this sense of pointless fear that something bad was going to happen. Though I knew it was pointless fear and that I could 'live through' the class, I still couldn't get myself to go through the door, sit down, get ready, and spend the 50 min. in the class. Today I don't have my Chorale since the prof. is gone, so I don't have anymore classes to attend, but I am going to meet with the campus counselor. Here's hoping all goes well. Why am I so open about what is going on? Because it helps me to let it out, it might help someone else who sees this (in the off chance) and relates, and it is something I'm tired of being ashamed of or worried about. It's kinda odd there's no movie that deals with this subject. "The Aviator" is the only movie I can think of that deals with OCD. Maybe that's a sign that movie makers are going to be addressing these very real problems people deal with that have been ignored way too long. Who knows.
Tomorrow night I have a meeting in one of the dorms for our campus paper. I am going to throw some ideas out and see if any stick. If the editor likes my stuff, I could get a paying job writing articles. I'm thinking of doing music editorials and an article on being a transfer student. We'll see what happens. I'm kinda excited about that--I met the student editor a few days ago and he was really nice.
Discussion topic: What are your current favorite/least favorite classes?
Song of the Day: "Let Go" by Frou Frou.











<< Home