< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Pain in the ass also known as class

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Pain in the ass also known as class

Well, classes have begun. I had my hour long meeting for transfer students and met a handful of people--most of them didn't show up, including a friend that has transferred here with me. Another friend I thought would be on campus isn't here this semester, which sucks. I've missed some classes due to anxiety. My doctor's office is dragging feet getting info. to the people that need it here to help me out. Without that info. the school can't do anything to help me. I've got an appt. with a counselor on campus tomorrow along with 2 classes. I left my history class early last time, so I'm hoping for the best tomorrow. I have lots to say but no energy to say it.
SB