Hey. Watched "The Forgotten" last night. It is a very good movie. Not only did it make me jump in a few places, it causes you to constantly think and pay attention, and its message is a rarity in Hollywood...go rent it! I'd go on but I can't ruin it for you.
Haven't gotten any new CDs lately, but I have downloaded a few songs and I've got about a dozen CDs I'm taking to CD Warehouse to sell for a little gas money or something.
Tomorrow is week 3 of classes and I have an exam (just one that I know of anyway). Things have been steadily improving, but there is still room for betterment. I'm just staying grateful for the good things, trying to change the bad, and ignoring the in between. I went to my first meeting for the campus newspaper, which is a biweekly publication. I'm probably going to be a regular writer for it, which means a paycheck. Wahoo! I'm also submitting a song or poem to the annual creative writing publication. Since I've been selected for publication by UNL, MMC, and SCC, I should have a good shot at CU, but I've used different material each time, so you never know what will be liked and what will fit into the context of the work as a whole. I only have a week to decide on one. I'm taking a piano and 2 voice lessons a week and so far so good. Chorale is pretty fun too. Gotta work on the nerves a bit, but I've done pretty well.
Lots to do in the next 2 weeks but I'm keeping a great deal of it to myself.
Steve











<< Home