Changes have come and I'm still going step by step
Hey all--quick update. I made it through my first 1 hr. 25 min. worth of New Testament yesterday---fought the anxiety like a warrior! I also attended all classes all the way through today. This is definate progress from a couple weeks ago. I'm done for the weekend except for homework. Mom and Lisa went to see Grams so I have the house to myself when Dad isn't around. Hopefully we won't kill each other before they get back. Grams turns 86 on Sunday and Lisa decorated a cake for her. Tomorrow I think I'm gonna go to a recital on campus by a former CU music professor. I get credit for each recital I attend. 10=one year of recital attendance, which is factored into my degree completion. Had my cheese frenchies for lunch since it's a Lenten Friday. Not sure what supper will be, but I'm betting that Dad mentions going somewhere bar/lounge-ish for a fish dinner. Yippee.
Song of the Day: "Be Still My Soul"-traditional church hymn that I've heard done very peacefully by Joanna, an Irish singer.
SCB











<< Home