< < <

E




VIEW steve's guestbook | SIGN steve's guestbook
Stephen's Blog--A Journal of Sorts: Beware of MSN

Stephen's personal thoughts/opinions on any and all topics that come to mind.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Beware of MSN

I got a virus with a ton of ads and porn and junk through MSN messenger yesterday. After 2 hours, much was cleaned up but still not fixed completely. The computer people in Lincoln are full of computers with this and they gave us some tips. So much fun--the computer was freezing up and I couldn't get my homework done.
I've been ill and anxious this week. I have 2 exams and all my classes, as well as a dr. appointment and I have to get my muffler fixed. I also have a hair appointment and I missed my Sower meeting--my article is not going to be printed. Lovely.
Right now I'm reading the entire book of John for tomorrow's 1 1/2 hr. class. I also have a bunch to do over the weekend, including studying for another exam next week.
No one is really reading or responding to this anymore, so maybe I'll stop posting...at least for a while.
Steve